2.Guess what? In Ottumwa, Iowa, no man may wink at a woman, unless he knows her!
3. Women in Saudi Arabia are not allowed to drive, or travel without a male guardian's permission!
4. The San Blas Indian women of Panama consider giant noses a mark of great beauty! They paint black lines down the center of their noses to make them appear longer. Among San Bias men, an enormous nose is the mark of a great leader.
5. If you’re a Coke fan, you might freak out after hearing this… Coca-Cola would be green if colouring weren’t added to it!
6. A giraffe can clean its ears with its…21-inch tongue!
7. In Morocco, you cannot kill a mouse unless you are going to eat it!
8. The Jules Undersea Lodge is an underwater hotel in Key Largo, Florida…and is the only such hotel in the United States. It is 30 feet (9 m) deep on the ocean floor and guests have to scuba dive to get to their rooms!
9. Girls are slightly more likely than boys to use home computers for e-mail, word processing and completing school assignments than playing games!
10.Have you ever heard of this strange Iowa law? Kisses in public can’t last any longer than five minutes!